Cirepil Blue NO STRIP Hard Wax is a no-strip hard wax. This wax attaches itself to the hair and not the skin, giving it a reputation as the original “shrink-wrap” wax. It may be used over the whole body, but is more economical to use on eyebrows, lips, necklines, bikini, brazilian and underarms areas. It is the perfect choice for most all skin with resistant hair.
4 Steps of Preparation for Applying ALL Cirepil Waxes:
- Always test the temperature of wax on the inside of your wrist. Wax should be close to body temperature for maximum client comfort.
- Prepare the area to be waxed with Cirepil Blue Lotion Cleanser while examining the direction of the hair growth.
- Protect the skin by massaging a very small amount of Cirepil Pre Depilatory Oil into the area to be waxed (one drop for the face and a few drops for larger areas).
- BLOT WITH TISSUE TO REMOVE EXCESS OIL.
For strip-less wax application we recommend the following:
- Using a wooden disposable spatula, scoop a quarter sized amount of wax from the tin, smooth/scrape the underside of the spatula against tin, turn spatula several rotations to disconnect from the tin of wax and lessen dripping.
- Deposit the entire amount of wax onto skin, using the edge of the spatula, spread and apply pressure in the direction of the hair growth. The narrow section of wax should be applied thin and even with a ridge around perimeter for easy wax removal.
- Holding the skin taught, lift the ridge and remove the wax parallel and close to the skin in the opposite direction of hair growth. Be sure to allow time to let wax set before removal, body and room temperature may slow or speed the set up process for the wax.
- To complete the service, apply Perron Rigot After Wax Gel, Moisturizing Lotion and/or Natural Moisturizing Oil for a cooling, soothing, and hydrating finish.