Pumpkin contains a lot of amazing properties that benefit the skin in many different ways…using Pumpkin in your treatment is the perfect way to celebrate Fall and replenish dry, summer skin!
Did you know that pumpkin…
- Helps remove toxins that are stuck deep in pores and neutralize free radicals.
- Naturally protects skin from ultra violet rays due to its high zinc content.
- Pumpkin contains antioxidant Vitamin A and Vitamin C to help soften and soothe the skin and boost collagen production to prevent the signs of aging.
- Contains fruit enzymes and alpha hydroxy acids (AHAs), which increase cell turnover, to brighten and smooth the skin.
- Zinc in pumpkin seeds is beneficial for acne sufferers. Zinc helps control hormone levels and oil production, as well as assists with healing of the skin
- The molecular structure of pumpkin is small and therefore can penetrate deeper into the skin when used topically. This is amazing for treating a dull complexion, aging skin and pigmentation.
Don’t forget Alexander’s is offering 10% OFF when you purchase the Doctor D. Schwab Pumpkin Enzyme and Ambrosia Honey Almond Mask
Pumpkin Pie Facial Special
Pumpkin is the perfect way to celebrate Fall and replenish dry, summer skin
Doctor D. Schwab – PUMPKIN ENZYME MASK
Enzyme exfoliator with pure, natural Pumpkin Puree and Green Tea Extract, it re-texturizes skin while also hydrating. Corrects hyper pigmentation for a more even looking skin tone. Pumpkin Puree, Pumpkin Seed Extract, and Pumpkin Enzyme Ferment provide enzymatic action, increasing cell turnover and for more radiant, even looking skin. Cinnamomum Cassia Leaf Oil and Clove Leaf Oil provide a micro-peeling effect as well as a soothing scent.
Ambrosia – HONEY ALMOND MASK
The Honey Almond mask will help to relax pores for a firm, hydrated and refined skin texture. A unique dual-combination of concentrated ingredients of Propolis Extract and Wasabia Japonica (Wasabi) Extract helps to stimulate the natural renewal process of the skin.
Purchase both products and receive 10% OFF
Call us at 800-367-2539 for more information!