October 1 & 2, 2017
presented by SHAPED by Ashlen – THE FUNDAMENTALS OF MICROBLADING
Come and learn the latest new trend in Semi-Permanent Makeup! This is an entry level, intimate class, perfect for beauty industry newbie’s or seasoned professionals looking to learn a new trade and boost their revenue.
This 2-day course will provide you with theory and hands on experience in a small, professional, licensed class room setting with a maximum of 6 students per class, boosting your knowledge and confidence to conquer the Art of Microblading!
This is a jam packed day of information! We will begin with theory (I know not so fun! but come with a note pad and get ready to learn!) I will cover everything from the History of Microblading, Anatomy of the skin, Skin types, Contraindications, Color Theory, Safety & Sanitation, Station Set-Up, Lighting, Client Consultation, Brow Shaping & Mapping, Hair-stroke Patterns, Needle Options, Depth, Stretch and much more! The last part of the day we will learn the fundamentals of Microblading and practice patterns on synthetic skin.
Practice makes perfect! We will continue to work on synthetic skin and stroke patterns. The second half of the day I will demonstrate Microblading on a live model and then it’s your turn under supervision to complete your first Microblading procedure.
- 4 pigments
- 2 modifiers
- 2 numbing agents
- 1 barrier cream
- 1 box sterile q-tips
- 1 box of 10 disposable blades
- 1 pack mascara wands
- 10 sticker eyebrow rulers
- 1 eyebrow wax pencil
- 1 brow highlighter
- 1 smudge brush
- 20 pigment cups
- water wipes
- practice synthetic skin
- You will be expected to provide your own model for the second day of your course
- You will also be expected to complete your blood borne pathogen class before your training date http://www.abovetraining.com/BPT
- Please note you will get a certificate of completion after the course but you will need to check with your local county health department for regulations in your area.
- Please do not expect to master Microblading after this course. Microblading takes A LOT of practice, so I encourage you to stay disciplined, practice, practice, practice and ALWAYS advance your knowledge and education.
- ALL training inquiries please email Ashlen Nichols by clicking here
- 50% non refundable deposit required to hold your place
Date: October 1 & 2, 2017
Location: Alexander’s Aesthetics Education Center, 1675 Rollins Rd, Suite D, Burlingame, CA 94010
About The Instructor: Ashlen Nichols is dedicated to the art of beautiful brows and lashes. As the former lead educator for a top global brand, her priority is always to create the perfect shape for each client. Amazing eyes with or without makeup! Let her show you what Microblading can do for you!
Images from July 2017 class
Student Feedback: Just wanted to thank you for a truly fantastic microblading workshop last week! Everything, the way you presented your material, the resources and personal expertise that you shared, the specifics with regard to safety/sanitation, detailed hands-on guidance and demo, your professionalism, and on and on, was extraordinary – I couldn’t have asked for more. I also think that the setting, Alexander’s Aesthetics was an ideal setting for your class; very clean, welcoming, comfortable. ~Kim